Some Imaginary Flags I have created

Discussions on non-geographical flags and flags used in fictional works.
Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Some Imaginary Flags I have created

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 18 Mar 2015 21:10

Well beeing truly a Flag ethusiast, I havn't settled just for the existing flag but have just for fun created some imaginary ones. Mostly Military one for some imaginary countries I created just for the purpose.

First some from the Republic of Letvania a fictive country located somewere in Eastern Europe.

2nd Erszawa-Legion of the Black Eagle Grenadier Regiment. The obverse show the Coat of Arms of Letvania in the middle wreath with crosses of the Order of Liberty in the corners. The Reverse show in the middle the Shield with the Coat of Arms of the city of Erszawa (which is also the capital) and in the corners the Cross of the Legion of the Black Eagle. The central crosses are charged with Grenades denoting the Grenadier title.

Standard of the 3rd Legion of the Black Eagle-Valkavian Artillery Battalion. The Obverse show two Gun Barrels behind the center wreath denoting an Artillery Unit. The Reverse shows the Red Eagle charged with three golden Fleur-de-Lys of the Province of Valkavia, plus the Crosses of the Order of the Black Eagle.

The Streamers bears the founding date of the Units.

Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Re: Some Imaginary Flags I have created

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 28 Mar 2015 12:23

Order of Liberty War College, Letvania. The reverse shows in the middle the Insignia of the College.

Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 28 Mar 2015 12:29

Infantry Colour of the Army of my fictive South American Republic of San Terico. Here the Batallón de Infanteria Mecanizado No 7 "Granaderos de Sta Catharina" (Mechanized Infantry Battalion No 7 "Grenadiers of Sta. Catharina"). In the middle of the obverse the Cross of the Military Order of San Terico and in the same possition on the reverse the Coat of Arms of the Republic of San Terico. The Prussian/German Feeling about this colour is due to the German Military Mission that in the end of the 19th Century reorganized the Army of San Terico.

Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 28 Mar 2015 12:44

Standard of Armoured Cavalry Regiments of the Army of San Terico. The Seven Regiment have Standards of similar patterns only the colours of the Corner Flames changes.

Show is the Red-Yellow Flames of the Regimiento de Caballeria Blindado (RCB) "Granaderos de Caballo" (Horse Grenadiers) No 1
RCB "Coraceros de Rio Terico" (Cuirassiers of the River Terico) No 2 have Red-White Flames.
RCB "Dragones de Independencia" (Independence Dragoons) No 3 have Blue-Yellow Flames.
RCB "Husares de Nueva Castilla" (Hussars of New Castille)No 4 have Blue-White Flames.
RCB "Dragones de Hierro" (Iron Dragoons) No 5 have Black-Yellow Flames.
RCB "Lanceros del Ordones Militares" (Lancers of the Military Order) No 6 have Black-White Flames.
RCB "Husares de Libertad" (Hussars of Liberty) No 7 have Green-Yellow Flames.
The Colours of the Flames is also repeated in the Cord. Regiments No 3 and No 5 also have Guidons instead of Standards.

Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 28 Mar 2015 12:50

Unit Colour of the Air Force of San Terico, here the 1st Air Brigade. The Eagles' Head on the Cross is the Air Force Emblem and the Shield shows tha Coat of Arms of the 1s Air Brigade. It is crowned by a San Terico Celestial Crown. which I have designed to ensign all Coat of Arms of the San Terico Air Force. The Streamers carries the designation of the Unit and the Unit Motto. 1927 is the founding year of the Brigade.

Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 28 Mar 2015 13:12

Some more San Tericoan Flags.

Standard of the Unidad Nacional Contra-Terroristas (UNCT, National Counter Terrorist Unit). The Eagle of San Terico graps the Black Snake symbolising the Terrorists the Unit si sett to fight. The Unit is a Joint Unit consisting of Personnel from the Army, Navy, Air Force, Police, Customs Service and the Coast Guard.

Standard of the Unidad de Operaciones Especiales de Policia Nacional (UOEPN, Special Operations Unit of the National Police). In the Middle the Emblem of the Unit a Blue Griffin holding a black dagger. In the Corners the Griffin's Head on a Blue Cross which is the emblem of the National Police of San Terico.

Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 06 Apr 2015 12:11

Some flags from my fictive European Grand Duchy of Lichtenburg.

Grand Ducal Life Guards on Foot. The Two sides are similar.

Standard of the Grand Duke of Lichtenburg.

Grand Ducal Flying Troops.

Sammy

Postby Sammy » 16 Apr 2015 12:00

Nice I like them, Are they based on Prussian Military colours because some bare some similarities. Very nice

Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 19 Apr 2015 10:32

Yes Sammy some have Prussian influences. Those of the Grand Duchy of Lichtenburg are more influenced by Austrian Military Flags.

Tyskaorden2
Forum Staff

Postby Tyskaorden2 » 30 May 2015 12:59

Some more form Lichtenburg.

Leib Kürassier Regiment Grossherzog (Lichtenbg.) Nr. 1 (Life Cuirassier Regiment "Grand Duke" (Lichtenburg) No 1).

Dragoner-Regiment „Königin von Großbritannien und Nordirland“ (Pressenbg.) Nr. 3 (Dragoon Regiment "Queen of Great Britain and Northern Ireland" (Pressenburg) No 3). The chequred Eagle of Pressenburg bears a shield with the coat of Arms of the United Kingdom honouring the colonel in chief.

Return to “Other flags”